Monday, February 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

December 25: We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We got two early presents this year. A new digital camera and a snowblower. We just had a hard time wrapping them and we wanted to use them before christmas.
This is the picture we took for our Christmas card this year. If sadie looks wet to you, she was cause Lance let her go run in the yard before we took the picture and she rolled in dirt or poo. So Lance hurried and washed her and used the blow dryer to dry her.
Our Christmas tree and presents on Christmas morning.
Lance with his new helmet for 4-wheeling.
Me with my new helmet too.
Lance with his favorite present. A new gun that he has wanted for a few years. A few weeks before Christmas, we were over at my grandparents and the 6 brothers and brother-in-laws left to go shopping for Sean a gun. Well when they came back to my grandparents they had a gun and everyone just kept on passing it saying it was not theirs. As you can see it stopped at Lance.
Me with my favorite present. A 32G Microsoft Zune. I was so ready to use it but I had to wait a few weeks cause a few days before Christmas Lance was working on a family video he makes every year for his family with my laptop and well my laptop meet the tile floor and broke the screen. But we got it fixed and I am loving my Zune.
Lance with Sadie and her presents. The day we wrapped them and put them under the tree. She kept smelling them but never did open them luckily.
This is what I got for Lance's parents. But the funny thing on Christmas Day was that I got the same bed set from Lance's parents and my own parents. We just laughed when we opened it. But we kept both so we have a back up.
Lance got this tool set from his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment