Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Car: 2004 Ford Expedition

February 16,2010: We were not looking for a new car cause we had just fixed the Explorer. But when we went to Westland on Friday,February 12 to have the Explorer and Five Hundred serviced we test drove the new 2010 trucks and I a salesman tried hard to sell us a F-150 but I said no. Well that got lance looking around at different dealerships and came across this one. We went Saturday to go look at it and test drive it but it was gone. They told us it would be back Monday cause one of the salesman took it to Mesquite for the weekend. Lance worked Monday and I was off for Presidents Day. So I went by the dealership and it was gone, so I call them and they told me that it was still gone and would be back that night. I got a phone call at 7 saying it was back in town but needed to be cleaneed. I took them we would come Tuesday after work and see it. Well, as you see we traded the Explorer in and got the Expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment