Saturday, March 13, 2010

Valentine's 2010

Lance surprised me with roses on Thursday, February 11. And inside the roses was this Ipod Touch. Which I didn't see for a few minutes, Lance was having a hard time not to laugh out loud. I have been asking him for one for a while. Well I opened it and started putting stuff on it but when I went to go put music from my laptop to the ipod, I couldn't. Come to find out that when I downloaded i tunes it crushed my e drive. So I had McKenzie and Andy help me with it. But a few days later I took it back. I didn't get a new one. I decided to wait and look into the new zunes. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of Lance's presents. I gave him a new pillow that helps your back and neck stay lined up. He also got the new Josh Turner cd. He also has to order the mustang a new steering wheel part. On Friday night we went out to Moore's Family Resturant cause Lance was in charge of our ward Valentine's Party on Saturday night. On Sunday, it was the Hart Sunday Dinner and everything was red or pink. It was a great Valentine's weekend. I Love You, Lance!!!!!The flowers didn't last long. I seem to kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment