Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stupid Oil Filter

On Saturday, February 20,2010: I was gone to a baby shower of a old co-worker and I came home to Lance doing a oil change on the New Car cause we didn't know when it was last serviced. It usually took Lance 30 minutes max to do a oil change by himself. This one took us (Lance, Me, Jeff, and April) 3 hours. Whoever changed the oil last time forgot to oil the filter before they put it on. So we ended up hammering a screwdriver through the old filter a few(about 8) times. Then we were able to get it off. Thanks for your help Jeff and April.
As you can see from the above picture, we had the oil come out onto the garage floor. Below is the picture of the new oil filter.This it the old filter.
Lance with both the filters and the screwdriver.

1 comment:

  1. hey it was fun until I burned my hair LMAO. I cant believe I did it. thank goodness I am a hair dresser so I could fix it. I was fun hanging out with you guys though.

    ReplyDelete